Sexual Harassment committee
||Name of the Committee Member
||Post in Committee
||Miss. Yashanjali A. Sisodia
||Mr. Mohan Nivrutti Shirsath
||Mr. Sudarshan Rangnath Diwate
||Miss. Siddhi Hundekari
||Miss. Radhika Jadhav
• Creating an amicable, respectful and excellent work place for all.
• Awareness about gender related issues prevalent in society
• Any type of sexual harassment – physical, verbal or mental, shall come under the purview of the Cell and it is empowered to initiate legal actions against such offences. Appropriate and prompt actions are assured to complain approaching the cell
Role and Responsibilities:
• To investigate and identified that accused
• To ensure that appropriate action is taken against the offender.
• To ensure that victim and witnesses are not victimized or discriminated against because of their complaint
• The Cell will deal with the cases / complaints of sexual harassment and any other type of harassment of the female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the institute.
• The Cell shall process all the individual complaints and take suitable action thereon in the manner and mode as per the institute norms.
• The Cell will provide assistance to the Faculties/Colleges/Institutes for taking preventive steps in the matter of gender discrimination and sexual harassment.
• The Cell may form / review the guidelines / policy for redressal of the grievance as required from time to time, which may be in accordance with those issued by Supreme Court and Government Agencies.
• Educating youth about the importance of equality and respect for all, in growth and development of a nation.
• Awareness about legal implications of harassment to act as a deterrent to offensive behavior.
• Empowering women with knowledge and support.
The contact telephone nos. and email IDs are given below:
• Tel. No.: +919604787185/186
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org