GHRCEM have started Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Second Shift with intake 120. Mechanical Engineering is one of the core branch of engineering. The department is supported with highly experienced and dedicated faculties, modern workshop and well equipped laboratories. The course is with a motivation to compel the world of technology to excellence along with Design, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Robotics, Mechatronics, Automobile, CAD/CAM/CAE and much more. Our main focus is on Industry Institute Interaction so department signed more than 15 MOU’s with different industries which provides Industry sponsored projects, Industry Experts for lectures, Industrial Visits, Internships and Placement facility also.
Vision of department
To be recognized internationally for quality education and research in mechanical engineering with excellence in the fields of design, manufacturing and thermal sciences.
Mission of department
To prepare professionally competent and broadly educated quality mechanical engineers by developing analytical and research abilities, encouraging culture of continuous learning and by adopting new technologies to solve complex problems.
Program Outcome (PO)
- Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/development of solutions:: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication:Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcome (PSO)
- Mechanical Engineers will be able to apply concepts for design/test/implement/analyze systems in the areas related to Mechanical Engineering for Industry and Society.
- The Mechanical Engineering Graduates will be able to work in manufacturing sectors, service sectors, research area and industries in the totality sphere of operations and maintenance.
- Apply their knowledge in the domain of engineering mechanics, design, thermal, and production and fluid sciences to solve engineering problems utilizing advanced technology.
- The Graduates will have capacity of Planning and Development for the future with necessary road maps using Professional Ethics and the concerns for Environmental Well-being.
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
(Direct 2nd year Admissions)
|Degree||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||Duration||2 year, 4-Semester, Full-Time|
|Intake||120 students per year|
|Gender Status||Co-Education (Boys & Girls)|
|Course type||Regular Second Shift|
Candidates who have completed 10+2 examination with mathematics and science or an equivalent examination from a recognized board are also eligible.
Mechanical Engineering is a field of engineering that involves the application of the standards of Material Science for Investigation, Planning, Assembling, Upkeep of mechanical frameworks. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is the imparting of instruction in assembling or generating industry-ready staff and techniques, technologies, markets and employment patterns in Mechanical Engineering.
- Duration: 2 years
- Degree: Yes
- Intake: 120 Students per Year